In a few words, could you describe a black and white story DNA and values?
We don’t sugar coat things. We are unafraid of saying it how it is and stand for living a no-nonsense, black and white way of life..
Where does the name of the brand come from?
We questioned “why can’t the world be black and white?” No matter what race, religion, belief, age or sexuality, we champion living in a black and white world, where diversity and truth reigns. Our fashion is constantly telling this story..
Who are a black and white story men & women?
They are not afraid to let their clothes make a bold and true statement..
Where does your inspiration come from?
People, culture, art, the mind..
How do you see the brand's evolution throughout the years?
We will continue innovating whilst always staying relevant and true to our concept; and organically expand into more product categories to become the world’s specialist in black and white..
10 QUESTIONS TO ANOO REHNCY.
- If you weren’t in your current city, where would you live? I live in London currently, but New York has my heart.
- A book that you would love to have never read so you could read it all over again? "Noughts and Crosses", by Malorie Blackman. It had a great impact on me when I was young. It forces the reader to look at the world in a radically different way and recognise how trivial and unjust modern society can be.
- What’s your favorite fashion trend of all times? Velvet shoes
- What’s the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet? Their accent. I always try to place where a person is from.
- An historical figure you would like to have coffee with? Walt Disney
- If you could change lives with someone for a day, who would it be? Usain Bolt
- An historic period you would have loved to live in? Ancient Egypt
- If you got your portrait done by any artist, who would it be? Donald Robertson
- What’s the best hashtag? #patisserie
- What word do you use too much? Seriously?
BIPAN AHUJA’S TRAVEL TIPS AROUND THE WORLD .
- Best Restaurant? Coya, London
- Best Brunch or Breakfast? Angelina’s, Paris
- Best Bar? Reina, Istanbul
- Best Party? Too many to narrow it down to just one!
- Best Hotel? The Venetian, Las Vegas
- Best Museum? Le Louvre, Paris
- Best Monument? The Great Wall of China
- Best Library? Google
- Best Art Gallery? Instagram