- In a few words, could you describe Wanda Nylon DNA and values?
The Wanda Nylon woman is free, powerfull and daring. And she's clever.
- Where does the name of the brand come from?
I always loved the Crazy Horse cabaret dancers stage names, they are sharp and witty and sound good. Wanda origin is polish, the Nylon is the technical aspect of the brand.
- Who are the Wanda Nylon men & women?
Men stays in the kitchen the women go straight to the limelight.
- Where does your inspiration come from?
- Wanda Nylon won the 'Grand Prix de l’ANDAM’, what was your first reaction?
How do you see the brand's evolution throughout the years?
I was looking for my people and family in the room. I would love to develop a world for the Wanda Nylon women.
10 QUESTIONS TO JOHANNA SENYK
- If you weren’t in your current city, where would you live? NY without hesitation
- A book that you would love to have never read so you could read it all over again? Les Filles du Feu from Gérard de Nerval
- What’s your favorite fashion trend of all times? I don't like trends
- What’s the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet? His wife
- An historical figure you would like to have coffee with? First I would say it would be much more interesting to take a coffee with someone who doesn't like coffee, so, Louis II de Baviere the one and only.
- If you could change lives with someone for a day, who would it be? With my boyfriend, should be interesting.
- An historic period you would have loved to live in? I love the time we live in.
- If you got your portrait done by any artist, who would it be? Lucian Freud
- What’s the best hashtag? #foodporn
- What word do you use too much? Champagne!
JOHANNA SENYK’S TRAVEL TIPS AROUND THE WORLD
- Best Restaurant? Vivant, Paris 10
- Best Brunch or Breakfast? I don't take breakfast
- Best Bar? The bar at the corner
- Best Party? The aftershow
- Best Hotel? Ritz, Paris 1
- Best Museum? The Louvre of course, Paris 1
- Best Monument? Porte Saint-Denis (the mini Arc de Triomphe) at Strasbourg Saint-Denis, Paris 10
- Best Library? OFR, Paris 3
- Best Art Gallery? Gagosian Gallery, Paris 8