- In a few words, could you describe Stuart Weitzman DNA and values?
Designed understanding what women want, with the 3 “C’s”: feel Current, feel Cool, feel Comfort.
- Who are the Stuart Weitzman women?
Has several of these qualities: Independent, Savvy, Well rounded, Leader, Sexy, and boy can she dance.
- Where does your inspiration come from?
Changes every season, but always present in my inspiration is the woman.
- How do you see the brand's evolution throughout the years?
From shoe making to Fashion Making – without giving up the Shoe Making.
10 QUESTIONS TO STUART WEITZMAN
- If you weren’t in your current city, where would you live? Barcelona, Spain
- A book that you would love to have never read so you could read it all over again? The Source by James Michener
- What’s your favorite fashion trend of all times? Over the knee boots
- What’s the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet? Their eyes
- An historical figure you would like to have coffee with? Alexander Hamilton
- If you could change lives with someone for a day, who would it be? Rafael Nadal, at the Wimbledon finals, 2008
- An historic period you would have loved to live in? The Renaissance
- If you got your portrait done by any artist, who would it be? Andy Warhol
- What’s the best hashtag? #inourshoes
- What word do you use too much? No
STUART WEITZMAN’S TRAVEL TIPS AROUND THE WORLD
- Best Restaurant? Cellar De Can Roca | Girona, Spain
- Best Brunch or Breakfast? Wynn Resorts | Las Vegas
- Best Bar? Don´t go to bars
- Best Party? The Stuart Weitzman Christmas/Holiday party – you have to have been there to understand why
- Best Hotel? Mas De Torrent | Torrent, Girona, Spain
- Best Museum? Victoria and Albert Museum | London
- Best Monument? Statue of Liberty | New York
- Best Library? NY Public Library | New York
- Best Art Gallery? Castillo Gallery | Miami