ZOOM : Meet Victoria Courousse from Liné Jagot
How do you describe the Liné Jagot woman?
She is elegant, free, curious and adventurous.
Where does the idea/concept come from? What does it evoke?
Photography is my passion and I could never find the perfect bag to carry my camera around with me so I decided to launch my own line of bags and accessories for camera.
Where does your inspiration come from?
Vivian Maier the photographer... traveling but also my friends and contemporary art.
How do you see Liné Jagot’s evolution throughout the years?
Still developing accessories and objects related to travelling. Ones that are practical and elegant at the same time.
10 questions to victoria...
- A contemporary photographer you would like to have coffee with? Massimo Vitali
- ... And a photographic historical figure? Helmut Newton or Vivian Maier
- What’s an accessory you had for age? A family ring given to me by my grand mother.
- An item of clothing that perfectly matches your collection? Linen beige jacket, galaxy printed dress, black leather perfecto
- Vintage or new? Vintage and new
- Favorite type of flower? Anemone and cabbage
- Favorite Season in Paris? Spring
- Rive Gauche or Rive Droite? Rive droite
- Favorite scent? Fig
- What’s the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet? Eyes and shoes :)